terça-feira, 17 de maio de 2011

Put your music player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results.


It was Christmas Eve babe
Hast Du etwas Zeit fuer mich
Overshadowed by her sister
Flying alone in row "Z"
In a crucifixion ecstasy
Woe to you o Earth and Sea
I bless you madly
I've got a dying urge to feel the way you do
We met in a flashback
You say fifty marks
You remind me of a former love
Thought I ran into you down on the street
The same blood
I'm up on the 11th floor and I'm watching the cruisers below
The time on the clock reads half past four
The air attack warning sounds like
Children in school forced to the desk
Hot topic is the way that we rhyme
And if your heart stops beating, I'll be here wondering
You think you're better, you're better than me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário